Friday, October 9, 2009

Sisters in September


We are family...I’ve got all my sisters with me!


I have 3 sisters, Julie, Darlene and Sherry.

The first 2 live in Arizona and they decided

to come to Utah for a visit with their husbands.

Together with my sister that lives in Utah,

we planned a mini vacation in Park City &

stayed in the 2 bedroom condos with kitchens

at the Mountainside Marriott in September.


We had a great time visiting, eating & shop-

ping together. The highlights included dining

at Ghidotti’s, riding the chair lift & enjoying the

fall foliage, eating a picnic & hiking after a

rainstorm at Mirror Lake, barbecuing chicken

& corn on the cob for dinner followed by a won-

derful conversation that drew us all closer.


We laughed & cried together as we talked about

our children, grandchildren & made a pinkie

promise to call each other every month so we

stay in touch.


Thanks for the memories - I love you!


3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen you all together in a long time so it was fun to see photos & wow, you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I heard it was a great weekend. It has been a long time since you all have been together. Your pics are so cute and you do all look great! You all need to make this a yearly tradition. Thanks for being so great! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you have a blog...we tried to talk our mom into it, be she's not going for it yet! I love the picture of you all....what a fun memory....We hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete